- All members of your team must be registered as ClinHacks participants on the Google form (https://forms.gle/zkeWV8kEJ5hGeixr7)
- Teams can be from 1-4 members but may not exceed 4 members.
- You may not be a part of more than one team.
- All of the work for your project must be done during the weekend of ClinHacks (March 13th at 8:00am EST to March 14th at 12pm EST)
- No coding for your project ahead of time!
- It is permitted and recommended to install any necessary software and plan out the project in advance.
- Plagiarism is not tolerated and any teams with plagiarized work will be disqualified.
- You may not submit a project that was started before the hackathon.
- You may use any publicly available libraries/packages.
- You must submit your project to clin-hacks.devpost.com before 12:00 PM EST on Sunday, March 14, 2021, to be eligible to present your project.
- Submit a 3 minute video demoing your wonderful project!
- Submissions may not be submitted to multiple hackathons.
CODE OF CONDUCTOur hackathon is dedicated to providing a safe and comfortable environment and harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of the following:
- gender identity and expression
- sexual orientation
- physical appearance
- body size
- political views
- previous hackathon attendance or lack of
- computing experience or lack of
- chosen programming language or tech stack
- talks, presentations, or demos
- any parties associated to the hackathon
- social media
- any other online media